All orders must be placed through our website at www.print-toaster.co.uk.
- COLOURS (a) CMYK and ‘Spot’ Colours. Artwork must be supplied to us in a press-ready PDF (font embedded) format, in CMYK with a minimum 300dpi resolution. We process jobs in CMYK format as standard. We cannot take responsibility for colour reproduction of RGB files, or files supplied outside of the specifications given. Any ‘spot’ colours will be converted to CMYK as standard. (b) Colour Variations. We print to standard ink densities in a ‘ganged up’ format as standard. Variations in printing can exist. We will not be held responsible for any variations in colour, either from previous products supplied by us or from work provided from a third party. Also note that variations may exist due to the nature of the paper or lamination chosen. For uncoated stocks, while an attractive solution since they can be visually appealing, have an inherent limitation in performance. Dot gain may increase making a slightly darker image, and the paper does not retain the ink to the same degree as a coated stock; heavy ink may take an increased period to dry and some amount of setting-off may occur between pages during finishing and after completion of the finished product. We will work to minimise these issues, but we cannot guarantee the performance of these papers if we provide reasonable care in producing the final product.
- SUPPLIED ARTWORK We will print your artwork as you supply it. We do not proof read artwork, nor do we check artwork for date validity or expiration. (a) Bleed. There should be a 3mm bleed around the finished artwork. We will not be held liable for errors generated due to insufficient bleed. (b) Alignment. In order to finish and/or align your job professionally, we may need to trim jobs during the finishing process. We will proceed with a trim if the finished job dimension is altered by less than 1%. However, if the finished job needs to be altered by more than 1%, we will contact you for approval to proceed. (b) Design Flaws. If there are inherent design flaws, we will NOT be held liable for the resultant flawed product. Our standard prices reflect our production performance ONLY. We do NOT provide design review as standard, nor do we check for design feasability.
- DESIGN Soft copy proofs will be emailed to you. Please view all proofs carefully. We will not be held liable for any mistakes in artwork, once the proof has been approved. Please note, we do not accept responsibility for incorrectly supplied email addresses, which may result in a delay in soft copy proofs being sent to you.
- BOOKLETS Booklets should be supplied in a PDF as portrait, single paged. They should NOT be created as spreads with registrations marks. If a landscape booklet is required, please email email@example.com for a specific price.
- FOLDS When paper and card is folded, there can be a small amount of ‘cracking’ along the spine and it might be less noticable on lighter stocks. This is normal for folded paper and card. However, if the job requires that a solid colour is printed along the fold, the impact of the cracking can be amplified. Therefore, we recommend that, in the case of solid folded colours, a lamination should be used. We are not liable for ‘cracking’, particularly if the paper and card is unlaminated.